Thursday, April 4, 2019

DEPRESSION

(When There's Nothing To Reject)

I have seen a falcon's tears
When her lord went to forever land.
What will a rejected smile do_
Than frown like a fried puff puff.
How best is mother hen seen_
When her chicken are captives of hawks.
I know the desire of a bleeding soul_
I know why it bleeds beyond beat.

Silence has overpowered the land_
Mighty men are sleep.
Ignited fires are cold
For rejection was the lot all around.
Shall I speak about lover birds_
Whose promises are broken overnight.
Or the broken heart of Judaisky_
Left to wander alone in the zone of love.

No eyes see sorrow and wink_
Not a mouth grin for a lost glory.
All set the heart at rest_
And bones emaciated over work.
Some have cried with mouth ajar
While tears refused to play accomplice.
Many are under the spell of confusion
For the way forward is blank.

Depression!
A disease beneath dying souls
Who wilt see Loneliness and smile
Just like Yaremi in her lonely days.
I am depressed in this depression
For I am not  exempted a soul
In the coven of wearied hood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open relationships and if they exist

We have been raised to believe a relationship is solely between one man and one woman. These two are expected to be faithful to each other n...